MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
- Learn to safely identify choice edible wild mushrooms.
- Ability to participate in all CMS Members Only Mushroom Forays (8-10 per year).
- CMS Members Only weekend-long outing for Morels in the spring, and another for Spring Boletes
- Monthly meetings (September-June) with informative speakers.
- Every meeting begins with a mushroom identification session.
- Opportunity to attend the very popular CMS Members Only Annual Fungal Feast.
- Help collect and set up for the annual Mt. Pisgah Mushroom Festival.
- Informal CMS Members only gatherings and outings to enjoy Mushroom cuisine.
- An opportunity to interact with experienced Mushroomers who will tell you more than “I found it in the North West”.
Membership fees pay for meeting space, guest speakers, special events, postage, insurance, Mushroom Festival participation, community education, research projects and more. Members also receive discounts on CMS t-shirts and are kept updated on CMS events through email and through our newsletter. Payments are good for one year membership, with the exception of Life membership payments.
Need Help or Have a Question? Email Angela at email@example.com
Single Membership: Single standard membership – $20.00/per year
Discount Membership: Single membership for a Senior, Student, or Low income – $15.00/per year
Family Membership: A Family membership of adults and children living in a single household – $35.00/per year
Sustaining Membership: A sustaining membership for a Single person or Family – $50.00/per year
Lifetime Membership: A Lifetime membership for a Single person – $300.00/One time payment
Please complete the application form below. After submission of the form, proceed to the selection of a payment option.
CMS Membership Application - 2017
Lifetime Membership (Pay once)
If you really enjoy being a part of CMS and attending CMS events and you do not plan on leaving Eugene, why not join for Life! Pay once and you never have to give it a thought again.
We welcome donations in any amount.
Other Ways to Support CMS
We sell handmade mushroom earrings and a seasonal mushroom cookbook to support our mycology scholarship programs. Visit our store at https://squareup.com/market/cascade-mycological-society.