MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
- Learn to safely identify choice edible wild mushrooms.
- Ability to participate in all CMS Members Only Mushroom Forays (8-10 per year).
- Monthly meetings (September-June) with informative speakers.
- Every meeting begins with a mushroom identification session.
- Opportunity to attend the very popular CMS Members Only Annual Fungal Feast.
- Help collect and set up for the annual Mt. Pisgah Mushroom Festival.
- Informal CMS Members only gatherings and outings to enjoy Mushroom cuisine.
- An opportunity to interact with experienced Mushroomers who will tell you more than “I found it in the North West”.
Membership fees pay for meeting space, guest speakers, special events, postage, insurance, Mushroom Festival participation, community education, research projects and more. Members also receive discounts on CMS t-shirts and are kept updated on CMS events through email and through our newsletter. Payments are good for one year membership, with the exception of Horn of Plenty (Life) membership payments.
Oyster Membership: Single membership for a Senior, Student, or Low income – $15.00/per year
Morel Membership: A Family membership of adults and children living in a single household – $35.00/per year
King (or Queen Bolete) Membership: A sustaining membership for a Single person or Family – $50.00/per year
Matsutake Membership: A Business or Agency membership – $100.00/per year
NOTE:If you want your membership name, address or email to be different from the billing information, please let us know the correct membership information in the ‘Add special instructions to the seller’ section provided during checkout. You will see this option on the ‘review your information’ page. You can also email the information to email@example.com.
We welcome donations in any amount.
Other Ways to Support CMS
We sell handmade mushroom earrings and a seasonal mushroom cookbook to support our mycology scholarship programs. Visit our store at https://squareup.com/market/cascade-mycological-society.