The Cascade Mycological Society hosts, attends, and participates in events around the Pacific Northwest, from forays to seasonal member potlucks and the annual Mushroom Festival in October. The calendar on this page lists all of the events we know about that may be of interest to mycophiles. Know about an event you do not see listed here? Contact us with the details.
Want to subscribe to our Calendar?
Subscribe to Calendar
iCalendar (*.ics extension) is a popular file format used to share calendar information. Instructions for subscribing to the calendar via Google Calendar, Apple iCal, and Microsoft Outlook are below.
Google Calendar Instructions
To subscribe to the iCalendar feed using Google Calendar
- Click the + Google Calendar icon in the lower right hand corner of the calendar.
To subscribe to the iCalendar feed using your iPhone:
- Copy the following link in it’s entirety: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/cascademyco%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Go to your Settings app
- Click on the following: Mail, contacts, calendars
- Add Account: Other
- Add Subscribed Calendar – Paste link
- Hit next then save
- Go to your home screen
- Open your Calendar
- Click Calendars button on the bottom of the page
Make sure “Cascade Mycological Society Event Calendar” has a check mark next to it. If it does not click “Show All Calendars” at the top of the page.
Microsoft Outlook Instructions
To subscribe to the iCalendar feed using Outlook:
- From Tools menu select Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click the New button
- Type or paste https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/cascademyco%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics then click Add
- Outlook dialog: Make sure the box is checked in the Update Limit section.