Still, have questions or need help? Send an email to Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Password Reset Help – If you ever get locked out of your account because you cannot remember your password; just do a Search on the CMS Website for the word – Password. You will find a post with instructions on how to reset your password.
CMS Emails ending up in your Spam Folder? – Instructions for “whitelisting” email addresses so they do not go to Spam – Here. The example shows email@example.com, you may also want to “whitelist” firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each time you log in to the CMS website, you will be directed to the My Membership page. Please note the menu on the right side of the page (desktop only), or under My Membership on the top menu bar (desktop and mobile). These guide you to the “members only” areas of the website.
- Feel free to access all other parts of the CMS website, as we have lots of content that is accessible to the public/non-members. Any time you want access to members onl” content, just click on “My Membership” on the top menu bar.
Take these actions to enhance your experience with using the CMS website
- Please update your account to include an avatar or picture of yourself and also customize your “display name” and “nickname”. You can do all of this on the Update your account/password page. Your display name, nickname, and avatar/picture are visible to other CMS members within the CMS forums. No other information about you that you provided during the registration process and stored in your account is visible to CMS members (other than the CMS web administrators).
- If you have a family membership, you are welcome to share your login with your household family members. If you have a family member who would like their own login. You may request one at the bottom of your My Membership page.
- The CMS Forums is where you can communicate with other CMS members. There are forums based upon geographic areas so that you can get to know members who live near you – and possibly arrange to go mushrooming together. There are also forums based upon interests (e.g. culinary, mushroom cultivation, mushroom crafts). Plus much more. Review the instructions for How to Use the CMS Forums.
Where do I find stuff on the website and what can I do?
Click on the links to perform the described action.
Add or change your Picture/Avatar – Let fellow members know who you are by adding a picture to your account – hopefully one with you holding a mushroom (but not required).
Change your email – Prefer to have a different email associated with your login account, you can do that. Important – In order to receive Member’s only emails, the email you use for your membership account must be the same as the email you use to receive the CMS Enews from MailChimp.
Add an email subscription to the CMS newsletter – Anyone can receive the CMS monthly newsletter, no membership required.
CMS Membership Status – Find out when your membership will expire.
CMS Member Forays – Learn about how CMS conducts our CMS Member forays, what to expect, and how to register.
Learn how to use the Forums – The CMS Forums allow you to post and respond to messages that all members can see. Or, you can send a private message to other CMS members through the CMS forums.
CMS Interest Group Forums – Communicate with other CMS Members that have the same mycological interests as you.
Mushroom ID Help – Ask other CMS members about a mushroom you have found in this forum.
Share Your Finds – Share pictures of your latest finds – or see what other members are finding in the Look what I found forum.
CMS Member’s Store – Shop online and receive your member discount – price includes shipping anywhere in the USA.
CMS Members Blog – View, comment on, or volunteer to be a guest blogger for these Member’s Only blog posts.