- General Discussion • Re: help hunting on the coast November 28, 2014 tgy
- General Discussion • Re: help hunting on the coast November 28, 2014 Harborseal
- General Discussion • Re: The Definitive Candy Cap thread... November 28, 2014 Harborseal
- General Discussion • help hunting on the coast November 27, 2014 akidd
- General Discussion • Re: The Definitive Candy Cap thread... November 27, 2014 Rozites
- Colorado Mycological Society (CO)
- Humboldt Bay Mycological Society (CA)
- Mycological Society of San Francisco (CA)
- New York Mycological Society (NY)
- North American Mycological Association
- Peninsula Mycological Circle (CA)
- SOMA – Sonoma County Mycological Association
- Western Montana Mycological Association (MT)
- Wisconsin Mycological Society (WI)
- Central Oregon Mushroom Club (OR)
- Kitsap Peninsula Mycological Society (WA)
- Northwest Mushroomers Association (WA)
- Oregon Mycological Society (OR)
- Palouse Mycological Association (WA)
- Puget Sound Mycological Society (WA)
- Snohomish County Mycological Society (WA)
- South Sound Mushroom Club (WA)
- South Vancouver Island Mycological Society (BC)
- Spokane Mushroom Club (WA)
- Sunshine Coast Shroom (BC)
- Vancouver Mycological Society (BC)
Join Harriet Kelly for a mushroom collection foray as we gather as many different fungi as we can to display at the Mushroom Festival on Sunday.
Detailed meet up information and location details will be emailed to you upon receipt of your registration form. This foray is limited to the first 18 people to sign up.
Please Note: Forays are open to Cascade Mycological Society members only. Pleasebecome a member or renew your membership if it has lapsed before completing this form. Your support helps CMS continue to provide high-quality, guided forays into Oregon’s spectacular forests. If you are unsure if your CMS membership is current, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wherever The Mushrooms Are Foray with Harriet Kelly: October 24, 2014
The Cascade Mycological Society (CMS) will debut their wild mushroom cookbook at the Yachats Village Mushroom Fest this weekend. The book features over 178 full-color pages filled with one-of-a-kind recipes, plus anecdotes, tips, and photographs, featuring foraged, wild-crafted mushrooms from our geographic region.
The cookbook is the product of two years of recipe collecting and many memorable, pot luck dinners (like the Spring Potluck/Morel Stuffing Party/Grill Out) that gave CMS members the opportunity to savor many of the dishes in the book while communing with their fellow lovers of fungi.
The cookbook is organized by season and contains beautiful color photographs printed on 100# Gloss Book stock with lay-flat spiral binding. It is thoroughly and thoughtfully indexed.
All profits from the sale of the book will go towards supporting the CMS grant and scholarship programs. It is dedicated to Freeman Rowe, whose love of learning and teaching the beauty and diversity of fungi has touched so many of us.
$23.50 includes shipping to anywhere in the USA.
The foray host will contact you with detailed meet up information and location details. Please bring a lunch, water, rain-gear, and a National Forest Parking pass or money for parking. Mushroom permits are required for this foray. Visit our Forays page for more on what to expect.
Please Note: Forays are open to Cascade Mycological Society members only. Please become a member or renew your membership if it has lapsed before completing this form. Your support helps CMS continue to provide high-quality, guided forays into Oregon’s spectacular forests. If you are unsure if your CMS membership is current, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cascades Foray: October 18, 2014
Experience the passion of the world’s leading mushroom photographer. Travel with Taylor across the globe to hunt and find the most beautiful bioluminescent mushrooms in countries such as Brazil, China, Madagascar, New Zealand, Australia, and America. Taylor’s thirty year career in mushroom photography has given him stories from most parts of the globe, and some of the most alluring images of mushrooms ever taken. Be inspired to follow your own dreams.
- When: Friday October 24, 2014 — 7 p.m.
- Where: Lane Community College, Forum (building 17) room 308
Pre-order now to ensure seating availability.