CMS Board of Director Activities/Planning
So, how do CMS meetings, forays, culinary events, mushroom displays, and educational activities get planned? The majority of them are organized by the CMS Board of Directors. The CMS Board meets monthly (on the 1st Thursday), year-round except for July. We discuss upcoming activities, vote on expenditures, and make assignments on action items so that tasks will get accomplished. Here you will find who is on the Board, the CMS Action item spreadsheet of current and completed action items, and the meeting minutes from the Board meetings.
If you would like to attend a CMS Board Meeting or get involved with the planning of any upcoming events, please send an email to email@example.com to find out the location of the next meeting. You can also check our Volunteer page.
CMS Board of Directors
- President: Chesire Mayrsohn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President/Speaker Coordinator: Chris Melotti, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Pavel Gubanikin
- Secretary: Kristen Liberty
- Membership Chair: Angela Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foray Coordinator: Matthew Johnson
- Communications Team: Sandra Patton, Angela Stevens
- Harriet Kelly, Lee Yamada
Webmasters & Facebook: Heather Sielicki, email@example.com, and Sandy Patton
CMS E-News: Eva Swaim & Sandy Patton, firstname.lastname@example.org
CMS Interest Group Coordinators: Eva Swaim & Sandy Patton, email@example.com
CMS Board Action Items
Current Action Item Report (PDF of current open action items).