Foray Nov 15, 2020
CMS Forays are open only to CMS members, for more information on membership click here.
- Foray Date: November 15, 2020 (Sunday)
- Bring your masks!
- Foray Leader: Matthew Johnson
- Foray area: Wherever the mushrooms are – Matthew is still deciding.
- Required mushroom permits: – None required for up to 1 gallon
- Parking passes – TBD
- # of participants: 10, children accompanied by an adult are welcome, no dogs/pets
- Meetup time is 9:30 am, expect to be out most of the day. You may leave early after notifying the foray leader.
Matthew first started foraging for mushrooms in the mid-’80s. In 1989 he was lucky enough to attend Freeman Rowe’s Biology of Mushrooms class at LCC. Since that time he has helped each year to put together the mushroom display at the annual Mount Pisgah Arboretum Mushroom festival. Matthew has been a CMS Board Member since 2005 serving in various officer position. He has led many a foray for CMS and also leads mushroom walks each year at the Yachats Mushroom Festival.
Need help logging in to the CMS Website – check out the Password Reset Help page.
Still not successful – send an email to email@example.com.
Not a CMS Member? – Check out the Benefits of CMS Membership
Registration will close at 6pm on Thursday, November 12th