Our December general meeting will feature the Spanish mycologist Dr. Luis Gonzaga. Dr. Gonzaga will present about studies of European black truffle ecology. He will discuss evidence supporting the hypothesis that “Ectomycorrhizae could be ‘liming’ host plant roots”.
Please join CMS in welcoming Dr. Luis Gonzaga. Our general meetings are the second Thursday of the month. Meet at 7 PM, Room 115, Science Building (Building 16) at Lane Community College in Eugene. The presentation is free and open to the public.
Upcoming EventsDec6FriDec8Sun10:00 am Mycological Society of San Francisco’s Fungus Fair @ San Francisco Fair BuildingMycological Society of San Franc… @ San Francisco Fair BuildingDec 8 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pmMSSF Annual Fungus Fair Date: Sunday, December 8, 2013 Time: 10am to 5pm Location: San Francisco Fair Building, next to the Arboretum in Golden Gate [...]Dec12Thu7:00 pm Mayan-Mycology in Guatemala and IWEMM7: CMS General Meeting @ Lane Community CollegeMayan-Mycology in Guatemala and … @ Lane Community CollegeDec 12 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmDave Pilz is CMS’ invited speaker for December 2013. He is a consultant and writer through the auspices of his business, PilzWald – Forestry Applications [...]Jan11Satall-day Fungus Federation of Santa Cruz Fungus Fair @ Louden Nelson Community CenterFungus Federation of Santa Cruz… @ Louden Nelson Community CenterJan 11 all-dayThe Fungus Fair is held each year in January in Santa Cruz at the Louden Nelson Community Center. The Fair is sponsored in association [...]Jan18Satall-day Sonoma County Mycological Association Wild Mushroom Camp @ CYO Retreat CenterSonoma County Mycological Associ… @ CYO Retreat CenterJan 18 – Jan 20 all-dayMartin Luther King Jr. Weekend: Jan 18-20, 2014 Go to Camp Registration Page What is SOMA Camp? SOMA Camp is an annual gathering of [...]Jan24Friall-day All California Club Foray @ Albion Field Station in Mendocino CountyAll California Club Foray @ Albion Field Station in Mendocino CountyJan 24 – Jan 26 all-dayMushroomers from all over the West are gathering for the fifth biannual All California Club Foray January 24-26, 2014 at the Albion Field Station in [...]
View Calendar Add Add
- Fungi Commerce -- Buying, Selling, Trading • Mushroom Spawn CSA Winter Spring 2014 in Eugene 5 December, 2013 FungiForThePeople
- General Discussion • Re: Mushroom season calendar? 4 December, 2013 paulages
- General Discussion • Re: Giant Hedghogs 4 December, 2013 RyanT
- General Discussion • December 8 OMS Foray (aka The Mad Foray of 2013) 4 December, 2013 ForestMessenger
- General Discussion • Re: Giant Hedghogs 2 December, 2013 priollaud
- General Discussion • Re: Winter Chanterelle (Yellow Foot) Look-alike 2 December, 2013 ForestMessenger
- General Discussion • Re: Mt. Hood conditions as of November 29, 2013? 2 December, 2013 ForestMessenger
- General Discussion • Re: Winter Chanterelle (Yellow Foot) Look-alike 1 December, 2013 chickenofthewoods
- General Discussion • Winter Chanterelle (Yellow Foot) Look-alike 1 December, 2013 Happyinthewoods
- General Discussion • Re: Mushroom season calendar? 1 December, 2013 Happyinthewoods
CMS Pinterest Board