New messages?

For help with the forum, try the FAQ link at the top of the page. If you're still having trouble, then this is the place to get answers from the community.

New messages?

Postby barnyard on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 am

The last forum posting that I can see is dated October 10, 2016. Is that really the latest, or have I been booted from the site, or is there another problem?
barnyard
Cantharellus Junior Member

Re: New messages?

Postby Rozites on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:36 am

I haven't seen anything recently. Seems unusual, since it's been such a great year for mushrooms. Maybe everyone's just busy hunting.
Rozites

Postby Spectoreyes on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:36 am

Well, I think everybody went to face book!!! Darn, this was a nice place to have some great local fungi chats!
Running with the Dogs
Spectoreyes

Postby Rozites on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Certainly not on the CMS Facebook page. It's pretty slow. I'm willing to keep posting here.

I've had a good chanterelle season here on the coast, and the King bolete season was short again, like last year. I found a couple of Kings on the dunes today near Newport, but they were maggoty. I think Kings do best in cooler and drier seasons, at least when it comes to edibility.
Rozites

Postby Harborseal on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:51 pm

I did a test post a few days ago and it posted fine. I guess everyone's gathering up the mushrooms and will brag about it when it's over. I miss Oregon mushroom hunting :)
Bob C.
Harborseal
Caesarea Forum God

Return to Help Board