MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
- Learn to safely identify choice edible wild mushrooms.
- Ability to participate in CMS Members Only Mushroom Forays (8-10 per year).
- Opportunity to participate in CMS Interest Groups.
- CMS Members Only weekend-long outing for Morels in the spring, and another for Spring Boletes
- Monthly meetings (September-June) with informative speakers.
- Every meeting begins with a mushroom identification session.
- Opportunity to attend the very popular CMS Members Only Annual Fungal Feast.
- Help collect and set up for the annual Mt. Pisgah Mushroom Festival.
- Informal CMS Members only gatherings and outings to enjoy Mushroom cuisine.
- An opportunity to interact with experienced Mushroomers who will tell you more than “I found it in the North West”.
Need Help or Have a Question? Email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership fees pay for meeting space, guest speakers, special events, postage, insurance, Mushroom Festival participation, community education, research projects and more. Members also receive discounts on CMS t-shirts and are kept updated on CMS events through email and through our newsletter. Payments are good for one-year membership, with the exception of Life membership payments.
Following are the types of Memberships we offer, please click on the adjacent link to purchase.
Single: Single standard membership – $20.00 – Click Here to Purchase
Discount: Single membership for a Senior, Student, or Low income – $15.00 – Click Here to Purchase
Family: A Family membership of adults & children living in one home – $35.00 – Click Here to Purchase
Sustaining: A sustaining membership for a Single person or Family – $50.00 – Click Here to Purchase
Lifetime: A Lifetime membership for a Single person – $300.00 – Click Here to Purchase
Donations and Membership Upgrades: You enter a dollar amount – Click Here to Purchase
If you prefer to pay by check, send an email to Angela at email@example.com and she will provide instructions. Please keep in mind it may take 10-14 days to have your membership in place via this method.
- Cascade Mycological Society is a non-profit under 501(c)(3). (Tax ID 931274419) Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed under the law.
- To maintain active membership status, membership dues must be paid annually, with the exception of a CMS Lifetime membership.
- CMS does not share membership information with any other groups or organizations.